General Hours of Work: Monday - Friday (days, with evening and limited weekend involvement)
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt (Salaried)
Schedule: Full Time (80 hours/2 weeks, 1.0 FTE)
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and distributing effective internal and external communication of Avel eCare’s key messages and value proposition to multiple audiences. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to assist with the development and implementation of communication strategies, messages, and tactics, for specific audiences of employees, leadership, and governance. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing social media accounts to engage customers and brainstorm marketing initiatives with a focus on driving sales. The Marketing Coordinator interacts with multiple stakeholders, must be flexible and willing to develop external and internal relationships to drive results. The Coordinator must demonstrate excellent writing and presentation skills and the ability to synthesize information into compelling messages. This position requires self-direction, responsibility, and travel.
- Leads the coordination of marketing and sales management and execution of product lines, including pricing, promotion, new product support, distribution, budgeting, sales support and special projects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of annual marketing plans and programs.
- Coordinates planning and distribution with Marketing, Communications and Public Relations for all external stakeholders to the Marketing team.
- Serves as a writer/communication advisor for senior leadership team.
- Assists with key messages regarding Avel eCare’s service line and overall company. These key messages will drive the narrative used in pieces for communications, public policy, grant seeking, and research. Works with Marketing for sales messaging alignment and adherence to Brand Standards and Style Guide. These key messages will be reviewed and refined frequently to ensure relevance, resonance, and consistency.
- Develops and manages regular internal and external communication vehicles such as organic social media, intranet, media monitoring tools, internal email list serves and special letters or notices in coordination with Marketing and Communications.
- Writes strategic corporate communication plans for internal audiences and manage communication projects.
- Communicates and maintains local culture and mission.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Two years of marketing and communication experienced is required.
- Health care experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- This position requires a valid driver’s license, and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
About Avel eCare
Avel eCare is a nationally recognized telemedicine care provider offering the largest and most comprehensive virtual health networks in the world. Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Avel operates a multispecialty telemedicine network, partnering with more than 650 health care systems, rural hospitals, outpatient clinics, long-term care facilities, school districts, prisons, skilled nursing facilities and law enforcement agencies to deliver innovative telemedicine care across the country.
During the past three decades, Avel has developed eight distinct telehealth services, —Behavioral Health, Critical Care, Emergency, Hospitalist, Pharmacy, Specialty Care, Senior Care and School Health—in response to needs expressed by the communities and clinicians whom Avel serves. Within the past year alone, Avel’s virtual health care delivery model has impacted the lives of nearly two million patients. The efficiency of these telehealth services have saved health care costs and unnecessary time and travel for patients and physicians. On a national and world level, we are a model of how telehealth presents effective solutions today and tomorrow’s most daunting challenges.
An innovative spirit among Avel eCare employees provided the spark that started Avel eCare’s telemedicine movement and is what continues to fuel our ability to transform the way healthcare is delivered across the world today. When you join the Avel team, you’ll appreciate the dedication, collaboration and support of other highly skilled professionals who work with you onsite in our virtual hospital hub or through our remote workforce.
Every person and every community deserves access to high quality care. Avel’s experts collaborate with local clinicians through telemedicine, to deliver high quality care when and where it’s needed.
Avel eCare serves as a catalyst for change. We are creating a future of health care without boundaries through Service, Quality, Collaboration, and Innovation.